After a bit of a break, I'm back into knitting. Got grand plans of knitting a whack of winter gear as gifts for when we leave. We'll see how much I get done, but in the meantime, I have enjoyed shopping on etsy, drooling over gorgeous handspun. I've decided to learn how to spin when we get back to Gembrook - that's exciting...
1. Koi Pond by WhirligigYarns.
2. Childsplay by YarnbyAshleyB.
3. Green Peace by YarnbyAshleyB.
4. Merri-go-round by YarnWyrkz.
5. Thrift Store Treasure by TerraBellaSpun.
But what I loved most of all, and what I can't at the moment quite afford (bummer!), is the gorgeous yarn from Mud.Creek. There's not much in the shop cos it sells out so quickly, but check out the sold items here - I just love this one:
Anyway, wish me happy knitting!