Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Shopping!

After a bit of a break, I'm back into knitting. Got grand plans of knitting a whack of winter gear as gifts for when we leave. We'll see how much I get done, but in the meantime, I have enjoyed shopping on etsy, drooling over gorgeous handspun. I've decided to learn how to spin when we get back to Gembrook - that's exciting...

I've bought:
1. Koi Pond by WhirligigYarns.


2. Childsplay by YarnbyAshleyB.


3. Green Peace by YarnbyAshleyB.


4. Merri-go-round by YarnWyrkz.


5. Thrift Store Treasure by TerraBellaSpun.

But what I loved most of all, and what I can't at the moment quite afford (bummer!), is the gorgeous yarn from Mud.Creek. There's not much in the shop cos it sells out so quickly, but check out the sold items here - I just love this one:
Horizon.

Anyway, wish me happy knitting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Truly that mud creek wool is GORgeous! Mind you, the other stuff you got looks very enticing too...I look forward to seeing what you create out of it!
Anna